UI/UX Digital – Designer
We are looking for an ambitious UI/UX Digital Designer who shares our passion for dynamic omnichannel communication, storytelling and visual concepts and for taking digital transformation to a new level.
As part of our interdisciplinary team you will create inspiring digital solutions and cutting-edge interactive applications for our national and international clients as well as work on our own innovative software solution.
What we can offer you
- An active role in further developing our own innovative software solutions
- An open-minded work atmosphere with lots of space for your individual advancement
- A flat hierarchy and a team of forward-thinking experts from various fields
- An inspiring, „State of the Art“ work environment at the heart of Vienna
- Innovative projects at the edge of time
- Employment instantly, 40 hours work week
What you should bring with you
- You are passionate about interactive design
- You are known for your outstanding creativity and conceptual know-how
- You have 3+ years working experience with a strong portfolio of UX & UI Design including UX Architecture
- You have a structured, independent approach to work, paired with team spirit and enthusiasm
- You have expert knowledge of all relevant design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite
- You have a degree in Graphic Design, Communication Design or Media Communications
- Experience with motion graphic design and frontend technologies (esp. HTML5) is beneficial
- You have very good German- and/or English skills
Gross wage starts at 2,800 EUR/month for 40h/week, the actual salary depends upon your individual experience and qualifications.
jumptomorrow is an inspiring place for forward thinking developers, designers, conceptionists and pro’s from various fields that have one thing in common: the passion for taking an active role when it comes to taking ideas to the next level – reaching out for new boundaries day by day.
We are an international team of experts, passionate about converting concepts and ideas into unique and outstanding solutions at the edge of time and technology. Our workplace – the Center for Digital Change – was specifically built for dynamic developments and agile processes, providing an inspiring surrounding at the inner heart of Vienna.
jumptomorrow offers wide ranging opportunities in enhancing know-how, engaging in leading edge developments and working in inspiring projects for national and international customers. We are expecting 100% – ready to give you 100% in return.
Life work balance is an essential part of our philosophy – only inspired stars shine.
Best Coffee in Town
Evening Grill at the Rooftop
Weekly Cooking Event
Fresh Fruit Every Day
Supporting Your Plan
Free Crossfit Training